Jobs & Careers
Job Title: Part-Time Personal Assistant (Office & Household)
Job Summary: Locket Junkie is a new, trendy, floating locket company located out of Ankeny, Iowa. We provide an extensive selection of adorable charms and accessories to customize beautiful lockets. Our network of Independent Consultants is located throughout the United States and assists customers in designing custom lockets. Here in Ankeny, we pack and ship their orders, support their work in the field, design charms, and take care of all other responsibilities necessary to make the company a success. We are a small, hardworking company, who find joy in our work every day and make friends while doing it.
Responsibilities and Duties: The Personal Assistant will work closely with the founder and owner of Locket Junkie and report directly to her, to assist her as needed in all day-to-day tasks, both office and household.
Responsibilities will vary and be prioritized with Locket Junkie tasks first, then managing household cleaning and chores when time allows, or between Locket Junkie projects. Projects come up quickly and are executed quickly, so the ideal Personal Assistant will be flexible, quick to react, and able to multi task very well. Expect a fast paced, but fun, light hearted environment. Music is played regularly, coffee provided, and dress is casual. Regular responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Packing and shipping locket orders
- Producing custom plates
- Putting away inventory
- Monitoring the company email
- Closing out Hostess Rewards Parties
- Engaging and Assisting our Independent Consultants
- Helping with daily household cleaning and chores
Qualifications and Skills:
- Some college
- Quick and eager to learn
- Two years’ experience working retail and/or customer service
- Great attention to detail, efficient and organized
- Proficient with Windows applications including Outlook and Word
- Learns basic online computer and mobile applications easily
- Professionally spoken and written via telephone, email and social media
- Prompt, trustworthy and reliable
- Can work independently with little to no supervision
- Commonly described as having a positive and bright attitude
- An interest or background in marketing is a plus
- Management experience is a plus
- Must be physically able to exert up to 50 pounds of force frequently; and exert up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Must be able to perform the following physical activities: Climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, reaching, standing, walking, pulling, lifting, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, and repetitive motions.
Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday | 9 AM – 12 Noon, with a great potential for growth.